Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Party

Well, the 2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Party has come and gone. It was a huge success. There was an enormous turnout - lots of old friends and their offspring! The food was delicious (I made broccoli raisin salad). This is my Frankenstein pumpkin above. And, not to brag or anything, I really think it was the best ones there. Oh, some of the others were good, but my pumpkin was so BIG, and lots of imagination went into the lightening bolts, and so on and so on. Yes, I did work hard this weekend!

(OK - enough of that - I bet Brittney is having a melt down. Truth be known, I did work hard this weekend, but not carving pumpkins....I was babysitting and because of circumstances beyond anyone's control I did not return from Birmingham until the 2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving party was drawing to an end. Brittney (Jenfer's daughter) was kind enough to carve this lovely Frankenstein pumpkin for me. And my daughter carved me the bat below.)


Hillary's spider web, Rachel's bat, skull and crossbones, smiley face (I think Lisa's daughter did that one), and check out Ozzy Ozborne.


Scary face, Skull, Lily's cat


Cute Cat, spider, Rachel's first attempt (looks like an alien kitty - Love), and the Grim Reeper. The Grim Reeper is Tim's, but I can't remember who carved it for him. I know Adrian carved him the tree, but I don't have a picture of that one...it was real kool.



Lily's cat - (I am going to use this one as a screen saver too, Jenfer).

Love

P.S. Happy Halloweeny!

P.S.S. I finally figured how to upload pictures and be able to write between them. It is called the "UPLOAD ANOTHER IMAGE" button.....can't believe it only took me 3 months to figure that one out!

No comments: