Monday, March 16, 2009

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs....

I have noticed the following two signs recently while driving through Decatur....

This first one really makes me wonder....It is obviously telling people that the Library is "that way," but if the person could not simply read a sign that says "Library" how much good could the library really do for them? (I know, I know, I am going to hell).


(Notice the Latino Car Stereos sign in the background - Can only Latinos get their car stereos there, or what, do they install Latino stereos that are so different from ours? haha)

And this one has bothered me for months. There are certain things I would not mind buying in the same store. For example popcorn and motoroil, or a biscuit and a hair dryer. But I just can't see myself buying bait and anything else from a store. Bait is gross enough, but then pecans? GROSS! This is at the Shell station right after you cross the bridge going into Decatur.

So the question really is, "Which one is $1.00 per pound, or are both?"
Happy Monday! I will be down for a few days....Jimmy has surgery tomorrow. Wish us luck and a speedy recovery!

No comments: