Wednesday, May 20, 2009

IDLE CHATTER

...I said Idle, not Idol. I have not been myself lately, and it just dawned on me this morning....I quit taking my Chantix last Friday, and I have been a roller coaster of emotion ever since then. I believe today it is starting to even up. I am just a blob today. No crying, or scary laughing, just me, in my skin, trying to be invisible.

Doesn't sound very healthy, huh? Well, I am sure you know, you have to roll with the punches. Look at the good side, I haven't smoked in almost 3 weeks....tomorrow night will be three weeks. I only get a craving to about once a day, then I just get my mind on something else and I am fine.

I went to see King Tut and it was a little disappointing....I remember all these big pieces of gold statuary, and his sarcophogus (coffin) of gold. Lots of the bigger pieces were not at the exhibit. I think I mentioned before that I don't think the Egyptian government lets them leave the museum in Cairo anymore.

But it was a nice day with my friend Stefanie (AKA Stef Infection).....

Wishing you all a cheerier Thursday. Watch out, I am breaking out my camera soon!

No comments: