Monday, May 11, 2009

MY LOVE

I don't know if you know this or not....but I love this little dog! We spend soooo much time together. If I am on the couch, he is on the couch. If I go to bed, he goes to bed too, under the covers and all! He is like my therapy. Why then, you may ask, do I do stuff like this....
...while sitting on the couch Saturday, I started petting Bikie. After so much petting, he wants to start chewing on your hands....not hard where is hurts, just kind of knawing. It must feel good to him, the biting of flesh. Anyway, Bikie was laying on his side next to me. I started petting his back leg. That was ok for a while. Then he moves his head in for the kill, tail wagging like hell. I moved my hand closer to his tail and he followed. He was lunging for my hand and as he did, he was hitting himself in the head/eye with his tail. Well, I thought that was funny as hell. I was laughing my ass off at my sweet baby hitting himself in the head with his tail.

I finally made myself stop, thank goodness.

I was telling Rachel about this last night, and low and behold, we were able to demonstrate it for her! Bikie just loves hand.

PS - I won't tell you how many times I typed tale for tail in this.

No comments: