Monday, May 11, 2009

LOVING REALITY TV!

I am double posting today to make up for not posting on Friday....enjoy, but leave your compassion at home!

I love reality TV. I did not watch Amazing Race when Charla (the little person below) was on. Rachel and I were watching TV this weekend and we saw "The 25 Funniest Clips from Reality TV." She was in one where she had to dress in armor and lead a horse.
We laughed until we cried. I know it was bad. We even laughed harder when she fell flat on her face.....twice. It was like watching a Weeble fall and not get up. I am chuckling about it now. I found the clip on the internet on rollingstone.com, and as they say, I am not the one going to hell for laughing, the producers are for airing it.

Makes me feel better anyway.

Enjoy:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/04/04/clip-of-the-day-amazing-races-midget-knight/

No comments: