Friday, May 22, 2009

Just roll with me....

...It all makes perfect sense in my mind. I got the idea to keep a journal from my friend Lisa M. She has been keeping journals for years, taping or stapling stuff in them to remind her of things, jotting down quick thoughts, or even just doodling. I decided that I needed to do that too, because I thought it was cool. So, I bought this journal....
...But If I was going to be really serious, I would have to take the journal with me wherever I went. So, logically, I would need a new purse within which to hold my prescious, remarkable thoughts and inspirations via the "journal." Tadaaaaa...

And of course, I can't have a pretty, new white leather summer purse and still use my winter wallet, can I? No, hence, a new bright pink wallet! Yea!
But wait....you ask, what is this new item? Not the beautiful, prince of a dog, but the paper work. I don't know, lets move in for a closer look....


Is it? Can it be? Yes, it is the warranty for a new ring I also just had to have. It is only logical to go to Belks to buy a bathing suit, and end up with a journal, a new purse, a new wallet, and now, a ring. Somewhere I can see a rhyme to the reason....Yea, in my crazy head!

(The voices made me do it.)
I would show ya'll the ring, but it is being sized.
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend. Come to Decatur and watch the balloons!
Love




No comments: