Wednesday, June 17, 2009

JOURNAL

I left my journal at home today. As you may know, I started a journal a couple of weeks ago. Well, I love it! I have really been lost today with out it. I have been making notes on post-its that I want to put in there. I put everything in it, receipts, lists, thoughts, song lyrics.

Speaking of song lyrics, I was listening to John Prine the other day and found this particular lyric interesting. I think it could really use some additional thought:

"A question ain't really a question, if you know the answer too."

Have you ever asked a question that you already knew the answer? The only times I can think of are not very pleasant. In the song, he had asked his girl if he would see her later. She said no, she had too much to do. He already knew she was dumping him. The title is "Far From Me."

E-mail me a song line that you find intriguing or thought provoking or even down right sad, and I will post them.

Just thought I would brighten your Wednesday!

No comments: