Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Injured Sally


My poor kitty has a hurt paw. I had to take her to the vet yesterday afternoon. There were no broken bones. Dr. English said it must be a puncture wound, but he could find no entry or exit because her little paw was soooo swollen. He gave me some antibiotics and told me to keep her inside for a while. He said the medicine tastes really bad, but it is the best that there is for wounds like hers. "Bring her back if it gets any worse."


I took her home and gave her the medicine. Around 8:00 she realized I was not going to let her out, so she went to sleep on the dining room table.


When I woke up this morning I could not believe how much better her paw looked. It was still a little swollen, but nothing like yesterday. She was hardly even limping! I am so glad my baby is on the road to recovery!

No comments: