Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Crazy Offspring

OK - I think Rachel has finally lost it. Must be the strain of going to "Big Bad Scary College." She called me a little bit ago and this is how it went....

R: Hey
L: Hey
R: What are you doing?
L: Working. Sally is hurt......

(insert explanation about the cat)

R: You need to check your e-mail, but first I want you to know....remember that really mean art teacher I have, the one that didn't like my opinion on the exhibit in my first essay....well, I made a 91 on my paper. I am so happy.

L: I am so happy and proud of you
R: OK, now read the e-mail

Well, I had already opened the e-mail checking for F's in Psychology or a ticket, or a police report and noticed things that caught my eye....like the PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEs and the $160, and the SOOOOO proud....so I knew she was just asking for something BIG. The crazy thing is, I might let her go.

Here is her e-mail - Hey, at least she has goals....

So, you know how much you love me? and how youre SOOOO proud of me for making As and Bs my first semester of COLLEGE.. BIG SCARY COLLEGE...? well.. i think i know something i want for christmas. :)

STS9 (the band i saw friday) is going to be in Atlanta for 5 nights, including New Years Eve. The new years show alone costs 70 dollars or you could be amazing and get me a 4 days pass for only 165.50 :) Xtina is also asking for this for christmas. then xtina and i could use christmas money for a hotel and such for me and her.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Kids, you gota love them!

No comments: