Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Get on my nerves!!!!!

I don't know why, but some things just really bug me. I have already shared the "Recession hits Angel Soft" problem with you. There are a couple of other things that I would like to get off my chest.

I can not stand it when businesses use a "K" instead of a "C". For example: Klassic Kar Kare, or Klassic Kutz (I would never have my hair cut here). Don't know why it bugs me, but it does. Whoever started this trend is probably named Karla. I don't think I like her.

I also don't like when I go to, let's say, McDonalds. I ask if you want anything and you say no. Then, as I am starting to eat my delicious french fries you start eating them too. I already asked if you wanted anything!!!

I always, always, always have to remake my sandwiches and burgers. I like for everything to be evenly distributed on the bread. You would think the person putting the sandwich together would care that all the turkey is on the left side and all the lettuce is on the right. It's called layers people! You just can't hire good help anymore!

I can't stand the name Cynthia because of a girl in high school. If your name is Cynthia, we can probably not be friends - sorry. (just kidding)

I am in a bad mood. But sometimes I like it!

No comments: