Thursday, April 2, 2009

Speaking of Ringo....

...she made this for me. She is so creative! It says "You may forget the kind words you say today, but the receiver will cherish them forever." Great words to live by.

She also made me this fish. It is long - almost 2'. It hangs over the door out of the kitchen to the carport. I see it every time I leave my house. It makes me smile. It is a one of a kind work of art. Get it, there is not another one like it in the world! The silver part is actual metal that the fashioned to the wood fish. It even has metal teeth! and a glass eye!
Now, all ya'll have to do is make something for my house and I will do a special blog spot on you! (LOL - kidding)
Thanks Ringo!

1 comment:

Ringo said...

I like the colors I used in that elephant pic....forgot about that. I just rented me a space in an antique/garden shop. Gonna set it up this weekend. I will send you some pics when I am done. You're the best!